AP/AR Manager- Restaurant Group- London
- Ensure that payments are made as per the agreed payment timetable;
- Ensure that all payment runs are correctly validated and approved before being upload and transmitted;
- Implementing financial processes and controls relating to the AP function;
- Production of payment KPIs;
- Provide advice, guidance and training to internal customers on policies, practices and procedures to ensure consistency and best practice;
- To provide day to day supervision of the Accounts Payable Team and as necessary prioritise, allocate and monitor work load;
- Periodic review of AP ledgers, identifying and managing any risk;
- To supervise 2 AP clerks and 1AR assistant
- Ensure that systems and procedures are kept up to date;
- Understand working capital and cash flow communicating any issues with the wider finance function.
- Experience running an AP function
- Results driven and able to handle volume
- Capable of working cross-functionally
Interested in this role? If so, please send your CV to email@example.com
Please connect with me on LinkedIn so we can keep in touch!
Please check our website for all live roles www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!