Accommodation Manager- Remote Site
8 weeks on/ 2 weeks off
MYR 331,200 gross / pa
My client is a leading life services provider for oil and gas camps around the world. Due to a recent win, they are looking for an Accommodation Manager to help manage a large accommodation block in Malaysia.
- Deals with emergency situations in accordance with Company and Client policies and procedures
- Proactively identifies and takes corrective actions regarding hazards in the workplace and any other health, safety and security issues which may have impacts on Company business.
- Overviews the implementation, and compliance to Company’s and Client’s HSSEQ Policies and Procedures to ensure that the highest standards are maintained within the workplace
- Understands and delivers the requirements and standards of the service required
- Minimum of Diploma in Hotel Management /Facility Management
- Minimum Eight years of experience managing contracts of large camp operations in similar position and capacity
- Strong working knowledge of the services required on site and related matters
- Strong leadership, organizational and communication skills
- Very structured mindset and ability to handle complexity
- Excellent understanding of business data, budgeting and daily cost, financial reports, P&L, annual reports and audit reports
- Well versed with all relevant statutory requirements and Health & Safety Regulations
- Proactive, energetic and have the ability to work under pressure.
- Good Computer skills in MS Office Suite and communication tools
Interested in this challenge? Send your CV to sharlene@Corecruitment.com today!
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!