Accountant Assistant - Members Club, London
We're looking for an experienced Accountant with strong knowledge of Excel.
A great team player, who would be able to work quickly and accurately whilst under pressure.
Able to handle high volume of paperwork.
- Purchase ledger - coding, posting, filing
- Sales Ledger - invoicing
- Direct debit instruction and reconciliation
- Budget monitoring and liaise with relevant department
- General Ledger
- Daily Bank Reconciliation
- Credit Control
- Preparation of Management Accounts
- Prepayment & Accruals
- Fix Assets Register
- Credit card monitoring and reconciliation
- Office Administration
- Contracts monitoring
- Price checking and liaise with suppliers
- Food Costing
- Stock Control
- Cash us reconciliation
- PDQ reconciliation
- Assistance on Budget
- Assistance on year end/ audit file
- Responsible for adding controls and monitoring as applicable
The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge of Excel and good working knowledge of Sage 50
If you have what it takes, please send your CV through to email@example.com today!
To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on 0207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!