Accounts Payable/Finance Assistant- Restaurant Group
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
Position: Accounts Payable Assistant
Great opportunity to Grow a finances Career in a Accounts Payable department, working within a reputable company with Strong Progression options!
- Collecting and matching invoices with purchase order and delivery notes
- Nominal and departmental coding and entering the invoices/credit notes onto the sage
- Maintenance of suppliers’ ledger with up to date information
- Monthly suppliers’ statements reconciliation
- Distribute invoices for authorization
- Prepare weekly payment run report
- Credit control
- Petty cash expenses, business expenses and credit card expenses recording.
- Assist in preparation of timely reports
- Filing the invoices/credit notes, statements, and other documents
- Ad hoc duties
We are looking for an individual who is:
- Currently In a similar role, looking to grow in a Large team
- Experienced in a customer facing industry, ideally working in an AP department
- Proficient in excel with experience of high level data input
- Proactive, result orientated and ambitious with integrity and high attention to detail
- Positive “can-do” attitude
- Strong numeracy and communication skills
- Able to handle high volume of paperwork
- Experience using Sage 200 would also be a plus
If you are interested please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!