Position: Area Manager / District Manager
Location: Southern Alberta Area
I am working with one of the most exciting confectionery manufacturer and retail operators in Canada!
My client is on the look out for an Area/District Manager to support their Southern Alberta region. This individual will report directly to the Vice President of Retail Sales and is responsible for achieving all the region’s goals.
The key responsibilities include:
- · Managing P&L, maximizing profitability for the division, managing inventory and labour productivity
- · Ensuring exceptional customer service
- · Implementing and communicating standard operating procedures
- · Training, mentoring and developing their team whilst also managing performance
- · Reporting and communicating any updates to the VP of Retail Sales
- · Work closely with HR team on talent acquisition and promotion and growth for staff
- · 2+ years of experience as a multi-store manager
- · Strong leadership and organizational skills
- · Excel and dedicated to providing excellent customer service
If this sounds like you, I want to hear from you today!
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!