Area Manager – North of England / Midlands
Location: North of England (Leeds, Stoke on Trent, Nottingham, Newcastle)
Salary: up to £40,000 plus company car & fuel
I am looking for an Area Manager to cover several sites for my client’s coffee & dessert concept. The concept is innovative and fun whilst also being in a great position with regards to growth and expansion. If you are hands on and passionate about what you do, then I want to hear from you.
The role of the Area Manager!
- · Coaches store managers to effectively manage labour cost, food cost, loss prevention procedures, inventory systems and cash control.
- · Creates and executes effective action plans and conducts follow up that drives accountability
- · Ensure full compliance with all required statutory and legislative standards & internal policies and procedures
- · Lead a team of up to 6 manager and their stores
- Be a leader and maintain outstanding working relationships, to ensure a happy working environment.
Benefits of the Area Manager!
- Being part of a well-recognised national brand
- A chance to step up or progress your existing operations experience
- Work with likeminded and passionate industry professionals
- Competitive salary
- An option for travel and to meet new people
- The chance to develop and progress colleagues reporting in
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks’ time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get int ouch!
If you are interested, please contact email@example.com
Tweet us @COREcruitment
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!