Area Manager – Scotland
Salary: up to £38,000 plus bonus potential bonus and travel
This fun and well-loved concept are looking for an Area Manager to head up 4 – 6 sites in Scotland.
With already a global footprint and a strong takeaway cliental, this company is truly a fantastic addition to the CV. With something always going on with this branded group, it is important to deliver an exceptional and consistent product always!
Benefits for an Area Manager!
- Being part of a well-recognised global brand
- A chance to step up or progress your existing operations experience
- Work with likeminded and passionate industry professionals
- Competitive salary
- An option for travel and meet new people
- The chance to develop and progress colleagues reporting in
The role of an Area Manager!
- Coaches store managers to effectively manage labour cost, food cost, loss prevention procedures, inventory systems and cash control.
- · Creates and executes effective action plans and conducts follow up that drives accountability
- · Ensure full compliance with all required statutory and legislative standards & internal policies and procedures
- · Lead a team of up to 6 manager and their stores
- Be a leader and maintain outstanding working relationships, to ensure a happy working environment.
Would be a plus if you had experience in delivery but not essential – will also look at first appointments!
Do not miss out on hearing about this opportunity, please get in touch with Sonny today!
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!