Job Title: Area Manager
Location: Hong Kong
Our client is seeking a very dynamic and experienced Area Manager to join this International Food Retail brand in Hong Kong. You will manage existing operations and help oversee the development of new stores in the region. With over 200 employees including a full Support Team you will focus on all sites sales, healthy and relevant menu, excellent customer service, cool and engaging branding and aggressive marketing.
- Periodically review performance/progress against plans to support decision-making.
- Ensure that the operational infrastructure (systems, process & procedures) support the achievement of goals.
- Manage market compliance of the food safety program, and all local state and federal health and sanitation laws and regulations.
- Maintain an excellent working knowledge and a high level of proficiency in the performance of all phases of restaurant operations.
- Set strategic and operational goals to plan, direct and align organizational and unit level objectives.
- Collaborate with the leadership team and managers in the preparation of the annual sales and profit forecast by period, prior to the beginning of each year.
- Review periodic performance reports and issue operational directives and guidelines as needed to progress toward goals for the areas with the leadership team.
- Monitor and keep costs in control to meet or exceed budgets.
- Partner with human resources in the resolution of employee relation issues, grievances or potential problems.
- Lead a culture of performance coaching to develop managers and promote key behaviors.
- Deliver appropriate training to all managers and provide them with the tools and guidance to be successful in their role.
- Work with the Finance Manager to develop an effective purchasing model.
- Negotiate with suppliers to secure competitive pricing and take advantage of economies of scale.
- The right candidate has at least 5 years of chain, carryout and QSR experience.
- Experience managing daily operations, training and development, marketing, store development and supply chain management.
- An exceptional leader with interpersonal and team building skills.
- An excellent communicator and influencer, who collaborates effectively and is highly organized.
- The right candidate has boundless energy, a full commitment to brand integrity,
- An uncompromising and fanatical attention to detail
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management or Restaurant Management preferred or equivalent experience.
Interested in this challenge? Send your CV to William and click apply.
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!