Role: Assistant Expansion Manager
Location: Madrid, Spain
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 plus bonus
Our client is currently looking to add to their expansion team across Europe. This role will focus on acquiring, growing and maintaining a portfolio of retail concepts that deliver sustainable financial results and superior consumer experiences through continued innovation – with a focus on craft beer & specialties beer portfolio.
Working with the Europe Expansion Manager and the local Craft Team to:
- identify suitable site locations,
- support with negotiating and executing leases,
- manage construction and permitting process,
- maximize construction cost management.
Project Management: Working with Project Manager and local architects to prepare detailed, achievable project plans to be circulated to key stakeholders.
Taking steps to ensure that all key projects are delivered in a timely manner by all parties, and to the highest possible standard.
Working with Europe team and Local Craft Team to identify and improve existing or implement new, innovative systems and strategies to enhance guest experience and or business performance.
Delivering projects on time and in budget and with project specific KPI’s, typically including:
- Timing of Project
- Project Cost vs Estimated Budget
- Project Success (financial, brand experience)
- Identifying suitable site locations or growth opportunities.
- Developing and implementing new concepts, strategies and processes.
- Assisting in the production of plans and budgets for each project.
- Securing all necessary licenses, permits and approvals required for each project.
- Monitoring and managing the accounting, costing and billing of each project.
- Making sure that all the aims of the project are met.
- Making sure the quality standards are met.
- Minimum 3 – 4 years’ experience in the hospitality market.
- Understanding of licensed property.
- Fluency in oral and written English and Spanish.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional verbal and numerical reasoning.
- Strategic thinking capability.
- Culturally curious & engaged.
- Understanding of Italian licensed retail landscape and opportunities.
- Project Management skills and experience.
- Effective organizational skills: planning, focus, discipline.
- Strong team player.
Interested in this challenge? Send your CV to William and click apply.
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!