Assistant Manager - Brand Training - F&B - Bahrain
Reports to: Operations Manager – Executive Chef
This role reports to the Operations Director – Cluster. He/she is responsible for designing, organizing and coordinating all brand operational training through a strategic approach, developed in coordination with HR Learning and Development (L&D) and the SBU Operations Heads.
Critical skills and competencies required for this post:
- Post-secondary education is preferred
- Minimum 3 years management experience running a Fine dining restaurant and 2 years running a Casual dining restaurant in an upscale environment.
- Clerical - Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing,
- MIS, managing files and records, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Good communication skills in Arabic and English – spoken and written. Arabic an added advantage.
- WSET training at level 1 or 2 an advantage
- Mathematics – Confident in arithmetic, reconciling invoices and accounts.
- Attention to Detail; Dependability; Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Cooperation - Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Knowledge of Food Safety and Quality controls.
- Ability to multi-task and take on cross functional tasks when required. And working across multiple Casual and Fine dining concepts.
- Ability to direct and supervise others and ability to cope under pressure.
- Leadership - Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
Basic Salary BD 450 per month (USD 1196.81/- Approx per month) plus
Housing Company Accommodation (Single Room) in shared 2 bedroomed flat or Housing Allowance of: BD 150/- (USD 398.93/- Approx per month) if Living Outside
Other benefits: Company Transport or Transport Allowance; telephone allowance, Air tickets every 2 years Airline tickets to/from country of residence; Private Medical Insurance; Life Insurance and 30 calendar days’ vacation per annum
Sound like you?
Please apply today or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!