Assistant Manager - Central London - £27,000
My client is on trend burger concept operating in London – currently with 4 sites they have some staggering expansion plans in the pipeline. This company have a simple model with a minimal take on the design of there brand, focussing on a unique recipe for there burgers and boast some of the best flavours in London.
- Ensure guests and colleagues are treated with professionalism always. Polite,
- courteous and friendly behaviour must be demonstrated towards both always.
- To look after the people who eat & drink with us, ensuring they are provided with the most
- pleasant, welcoming and clean environment; and the people that work with us, providing
- constant feedback and support.
- Maintain food and service quality and consistency in line with Company standards
- To ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law and food safety law.
- Recruit, Train and development team members
- Driven, dynamic and service-motivated character.
- Work hard, play hard attitude.
- Unique personality, passionate for challenging work, customer service and good sense of humor.
- Inspirational leaders that genuinely enjoy developing others.
- Confident individuals who have passion for what they do.
- Loves food and has a passion for quality products.
DON’T MISS OUT ON THIS AMAZING OPPORTUNITY! Send your resume to Sonny today!
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!