Assistant Manager – North London, Gastro Pub, £26k plus bonus
Fancy working in a working for a smaller pub company, where it’s all about the people/team and the right working environment, a great little business, sitting really well in the market place, all the pubs are different, from community locals to real foodie sites get in touch to hear more.
About the role:
The Assistant Manager will be at the heart of the pub offering a fantastic experience that will see customers returning regularly. It is a family feel business with beautiful venues! They are a fantastic company to work for, they offer training, coaching, progression, stability and generous bonus structure.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience on a managerial level
- Friendly and passionate individual who would be very hands on whenever needed
- Enjoy delivering the highest quality food and drinks in restaurant and bar.
- Ability to provide high degree of customer care, quality and cost control at all times
- Must enjoy developing and motivating a great team! Utilising company training and pathway program
Salary: £25,000 + perks
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks’ time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Tweet us @COREcruitment
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!