Assistant Manager – Pizza Bar
Who will you be working for?
An up and coming trendy pizza concept, currently operating with 6 sites in London with a view to open more.
This company embraces individuality and boasts a strong company culture. Not to mention only using the freshest of ingredients!
What are we looking for?
Customer focussed Assistant Managers who have a passion for hospitality and the service industry. This role would suit someone looking to take the next step in their career and join a growing brand. Ideally you will have brand experience, also open to independent backgrounds.
- Experience in a high volume, fast passed branded restaurant or pub group
- While having the ability to think independently, be a self-starter and an individual sales driver!
- Work with the head Chef and General Manager to deliver a great offer!
- Always be focused on giving the customer a great experience!
- Committed to training and developing a team
- At least 2 years’ experience in a restaurant management role
- Strong understanding of seasonal and fluctuating trading!
- Proficient in stock management budgeting, P&L control and venue marketing!
Does this sound like you?
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to .SimonaUrbonaite@corecruitment.com
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get int ouch!
Tweet us @COREcruitment
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!