Bars Director, Luxury London Hotel
Location: Central London
Salary: £43,000+ plus bonus
Part of a large international chain of hotel, this one in particular offers state-of-the-art facilities being a recent new-built. They offer excellent comfort, floorless services and facilities in stunning surroundings. Provides a leading Food and Beverage operation and requires Managers of the highest standards to lead their quality and efficient teams
The Bars Director Role
- Supporting the General Manager
- Overseeing the multisite business, very much the place to be seen in London
- Responsible for Profit and Loss Accounts and budget management
- Maintaining the standards of excellence throughout the whole bar operation
- Recruitment training and development of the team
The Bars Director Person
- Previous experience at Senior Management Level needed
- Quality background would be a bonus but coming from a high end prestigious nightclub/bar is ESSENTIAL.
- Demonstrable high standards of service, along with impeccable presentation
- The right candidate will need to have conference and banqueting knowledge/experience, Strong people management and motivational and an excellent organisational and delegation skill set
Interested in this challenge - send your CV to Lara@corecruitment.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!