Boutique Gym, Central London - £32,000 + bonus
Salary: £32,000 + bonus
Location: Central London
Experience in the fitness/leisure industry is mandatory
Our client is a Boutique gym company in London They are offering state-of-the-art facilities for outstanding thought-out the site and they are one of the leaders, setting the standard. They are looking to appoint an Operations Manager for the London. This role would have responsibility for the standards, service delivery and health safety.
- Ensure consistent service excellence by all team members, resulting in a clean, crisp and friendly environment and culture.
- Suggest and implement new SOP’s to improve current service level
- Responsible for managing Front of House Desk staff, external cleaning team, merchandise and grab & go stock management, office supplies, printing & forms and small equipment.
- Responsible for the monthly Inventory process to be completed accurately and on time. Manages the Retail & Concession sales procedures for the gym.
- Responsible for control of cash deposit with General Manager sign-off ensuring daily deposits are made on time and follows all Cash Management procedures.
- Assists General Manager with monthly payroll to ensure all missed punches are corrected and submitted on time with payroll signed off by indicated deadline.
- Assists General Manager with member feedback reports to ensure all member concerns are addressed in a timely manner.
- Ability to work outside normal work hours when dictated by work load.
- Inspiring & motivating the club teams to deliver operational efficiency at all times ensuring a great member journey beyond expectations.
- Proactively seeking member feedback and resolving any issues in a positive manner
- Proven track record of similar experience in a similar position within a club environment.
- Excellent command of the English Language both written and verbal
- Operational experience within customer facing environment.
- In depth knowledge of H&S guidelines and regulations.
- Engages with guests and team members in a warm and friendly manner
- Demonstrates professionalism, showing a positive and helpful approach to all guests and colleagues requests
- Actively listens to guests and colleagues, checks understanding of their requirements and delivers results
- Maximises opportunities to engage with members and colleagues and promotes the club and its services where possible
- Aware of Clubs objectives and demonstrates an understanding of how to work towards achieving them.
Salary: £32,000 + ped bonus
Location: Central London
Interested in this challenge - send your CV to email@example.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our NEW website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!