Business Analyst-FMCG food operator
£55,000-£60,000 plus car allowance
We are looking for a number of Senior Business Analyst's to join a fast growing grow food business.
This role actively leads the definition of requirements, epics and user stories for their digital products and solutions.
It also supports all team members in defining work to be done, and through their day-to-day activities as part of creating digital products and solutions.
- Analyse, define and articulate features in epics, stories, user flows and systems, as part of the relevant digital product roadmap.
- Identify dependencies between epics, stories, user flows and systems to support the decoupling, and to aid collaboration and coordination amongst teams.
- Develop a deep understanding of the potential user needs and products / solutions that address them.
- Work with business teams, implementation and change project managers to align organisation and process changes aligned to the delivery of new features, to maximise uptake, use and feedback for digital products and solutions.
- Manage product backlogs, ensuring epics, stories and features are articulated consistently.
- Identify opportunities, define and suggest ideas for new products, features, solutions, or process change to improve customer or colleague experience.
- Working with the team, size, plan and support work in progress, clarifying details, providing context and assessing when work is complete through definitions of done and test criteria.
- Frequently inspect and adapt product and analysis process to identify impediments and drive continuous improvement. Contribute to the development of a Digital Product Management community of practice.
Knowledge, skills, experience & competencies:
- Demonstrable experience of ability to operate self-sufficiently in agile environments and within waterfall constraints.
- Strong experience of requirements discovery, elicitation and analysing methods, such as business process modelling, UML, epics, user stories, use cases, user & system flows, prototyping
- Strong Digital Business Analysis skills with strong experience of working with product-led methods and practices for continuous delivery of digital solutions.
- Strong experience of digital customer experience and obsessed with understanding customer behaviour and commercial benefits.
- Measurable track record of providing business analysis input into major digital change initiatives.
- Experience in service oriented, customer facing industries (ideally within retail e-commerce).
- Demonstrable track record of workshop facilitation, documentation analysis, interviewing and brainstorming.
- Experience in projects involving responsive web, ecommerce, native mobile apps.
- Ideally has experience in eCommerce replatforming and redesigning projects at enterprise level.
- Strong experience in Test Driven Development/Behaviour Driven Development, and the configuration and use of tools such as JIRA and Confluence.
- Outstanding communication skills. Fluent in verbal and written English.
- Full understanding of the project and product lifecycle.
- Passion for great technology and customer experience.
- Aptitude for innovation.
In addition, my client is offering great career development opportunities for the right candidate!
Interested in this challenge - send your CV to email@example.com
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website: www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!