Commercial Business Analyst – Hospitality business
Role: Business Analyst
As Commercial Finance Analyst, you will provide support to the CFO and key stakeholders across the business through providing commercial insights to enable the business to make key decisions.
- Set up and manage optimal weekly business reporting to monitor business performance from identified KPIs
- Ensure all analytical needs and reporting requirements of the business are met
- Scrutinise and test data to insure data quality
- Evaluate performance against forecast, budget and prior years
- Produce and distribute daily, weekly and monthly sales, margin and profit information to key stakeholders in the business
- Preparation of financial data for business review meetings
- Ongoing review and implementation of quarterly forecast updates
- Monitor and report on brand sales performance
- Prepare the month end variance analysis in conjunction with month end timetable
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!