The Role: Business Development Manager
The Sector: Facilities Management – Cleaning
Location: Birmingham / Midlands
Salary: £45K - £50K - DOE
About the role:
Our client is a growing Facilities Management provider who operate Nationally. We are currently recruiting for an experience Business Development Manager who has previously sold cleaning / bundled services into commercial and public sectors.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing soft services business who are making a name for themselves in the FM world!
Skills and experience:
- Developing business relationships across commercial and public sectors
- Building pipeline for single and multiple site cleaning and bundled services
- Attending relevant market events
- Developing new sectors
- Work closely with the operations team to identify new service stream opportunities with existing customers
- Conducting presentations to potential clients
- Lead re-tenders and multiservice proposals and develop and map relationships with existing clients to gain incremental business
- Play a key role in the production and delivery of innovative tender documentation and presentations.
- Liaise with the bid management team
If you have the skills and experience for this great opportunity, please forward your CV to email@example.com
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks’ time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Tweet us @COREcruitment
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!