Business Development Manager-FMCG Premium beer brand!
£28,000-£32,000 plus competitive commission & package
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a confident, ambitious and focused individual to join an international premium beer brand. With an excellent portfolio of brands, they have established relationships within the On and Off Trade.
To continue growth in the on-trade, I am looking for a high achieving Sales Leader to sell, develop & manage a portfolio of brands to a wide selection of national restaurant, pub and club multi-site operators. This is a new position with a significant emphasis on New Business
You will need a strong eye for detail and an adept leadership style. It is essential you have knowledge UK On-trade with proven sales track record within FMCG premium drinks brands.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Business Development –actively pursuing new sales opportunities and following up leads to deliver business targets
- Account Management – ensuring the company is maximising all sales opportunities with existing client base and continuing to provide excellent service and support
- Attain new potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network of contacts
- Participate in effectively pricing the product range and service, understanding marketplace factors
- Present new products ongoing and aim to enhance existing relationships to maximise sales value
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met
- A passion for selling and negotiating – you are confident, outgoing and love meeting new people, you find targets motivating
- Personable and engaging - your goal is to build strong relationships and open doors to more (and bigger) sales opportunities in the world of the on-trade
- Strong organisational skills – you will be managing your own diary and be reacting to opportunities as they arise
- Creative and entrepreneurial flair – proactively seeks to develop and improve the business every day. A ‘can do’ approach!
- An impressive track record of sales success in a similar role
- Experience in winning new business and developing meaningful on trade relationships
In addition, my client is offering great career development opportunities for the right candidate!
Interested in this challenge - send your CV to email@example.com
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website: www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!