Business Development Manager- QSR & Fast Food sector!
£30,000-£32,000 + competitive commission & package
Are you an outstanding sales professional with good experience of working within the food sector!?
Do you who thrive on achieving sale’s targets/KPIs and building strong business relationships!?
Then this is the role to show just what you can do. My client has some ambitious plans, which you could make happen.
You will be selling to owners and managers of Fast food/Takeaway outlets, so influencing and cross-selling experience is a key part of the role. I am looking for a knowledgeable Business Development manager who enjoys sales.
Flexibility with working hours is required to meet the needs of the customer base and business needs. This will involve afternoon and evening working hours.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Business Development –actively pursuing new sales opportunities and following up leads to deliver business targets
- Account Management – ensuring the company is maximising all sales opportunities with existing client base and continuing to provide excellent service and support
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographical area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Present new products ongoing and aim to enhance existing relationships to maximise sales value
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met
Experience & Skills:
- Experienced and comfortable in selling a concept and ideas on quick service restaurants and food service
- A passion for selling and negotiating – you are confident, outgoing and love meeting new people, you find targets motivating
- Personable and engaging - your goal is to build strong relationships and open doors to more (and bigger) sales opportunities
- Strong organisational skills – you will be managing your own diary and be reacting to opportunities as they arise
- Creative and entrepreneurial flair – proactively seeks to develop and improve the business every day. A ‘can do’ approach!
Do you have the skills & experience for this great opportunity? - send your CV to email@example.com
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website: www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!