Business Development Manager / Sales Manager - Paris
Global Hospitality provider with National and International portfolio.
Industry: Hospitality, Hotel, Travel, Tourism
Contract: CDI – Full Time
Salary: €30-35k Basic + quaterly commission
Pro-active and target based role
Languages: Fluent - French and English (oral and written)
Excellent opportunity for an AMBITIOUS, PROACTIVE and DYNAMIC individual, PASSIONATE and experienced within HOSPITALITY SALES to join this fast pace, international business in the heart of Paris.
- Proactively identify and target new clients
- Organize meetings and presentations to introduce the group
- Contract and partnership negotiation
- Support the VP Sales in developing and implementing sales strategy and marketing campaign
- Increase awareness of the business
- Maximize revenue for the group
- 2 years’ experience working in a pro-active role within the Sales Department
- Currently be working within Hotel, Hospitality or Tourism Industry or related field
- Knowledge of Paris Market is key
- Business Development experience and an excellent track record of hitting sales targets
- Excellent organization and management of priorities
- Self-motivate and "out of the box" thinker
- High level of business acumen and common sense
- Genuine passion for what you do.
- Excellent communication skills oral and written
- French and English fluency
Please send your CV to Beatrice @COREcruitment to be considered.
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!