Business Development Manager for Premium Event Business London up to £40,000
My client is an award winning event production company who are known for being a market leader, having an innovative and creative approach to the industry.
I am looking for a Business Development Manager who will work closely with new and existing clients in order to develop potential business opportunities.
This role requires excellent communication skills combined with a full understanding of the event industry and the client base.
- Maximise sales and business by face to face client meetings and over the phone
- Develop and expand current client base of the company
- Meet with clients and demonstrate equipment when necessary and where required
- To keep up to date with trends in the market and apply them successfully
- Attend trade shows and networking environments to gain new business
- Actively use CRM for updating opportunities, managing accounts and contacts.
Outgoing and able to develop a client’s concept into a successful vision
Well-rounded experience of current event production trends, solutions and options
Face to face communication skills with the ability to listen, understand an interpret a client’s requirements best way possible
Ideally you should have great client and venue relationships, and a desire to keep up to date with current trends within the event industry
If keen on this fantastic opportunity then please get in contact now with Lucia@corecruitment.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!