Buyer-FMCG National food supplier!
£35,000-£40,000 + fantastic company perks!
I am seeking an experienced Buyer to maximise the long-term profitability of a specified category of products, whilst achieving budgeted income & term targets.
You will maintain and grow long-standing supplier relationships and to develop new opportunities at a competitive price. You will take the lead in negotiating commercial and contractual terms for nationally.
The role & requirements:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience in a fast-paced and high-volume business (food or catering an advantage)
- Ability to target and deliver significant cost savings
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Supply Chain understanding
- Category management experience
- Strong organisation skills and ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrate an aptitude for financial acumen in managing your budgets.
- Purchasing experience is essential, preferably within the Foodservice/ Wholesale sector.
- ‘Hands-on’ self-starter and must have excellent proven influencing and negotiating skills in managing product costs and income generation
- Purchasing experience is essential, preferably within the Catering, Foodservice or wholesale sector
This is an exciting opportunity to join a positive, supportive team, and earn the utmost in employee rewards and career development.
Interested in this challenge - send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website: www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!