CHEF/ GM Management Couple - Bristol - £50 000 - Live in
About the Venue and Company
- A beautiful pub situated in the heart of the Bristol countryside
- 100% fresh food, all sourced locally, with seasonal menu changes to keep everything fresh
- A very cosy pub with a brilliant atmosphere, with a great patio and garden area that is perfect in the summer
- Part of a small collection of quality unbranded pubs in the south west, food and wine menus are all branded but you are able to run the site as if it were your own business.
- Overseeing the whole FOH and Back operations
- Recruitment, training, onboarding of the team – setting SOP’s
- Menu development
- Full P&L accountable
- Local marketing of the business
- MUST have 3 years’ experience as a Management couple
- Someone MUST be able to cover the kitchen and hold this side of the business
The Ideal Management Couple
- CHEF / GM is essential.
- Experience with all aspects of the business from front to back of house, to recruitment, and all due diligence
- A strong business head that will help drive and push the business forward to achieve all your sales targets.
- A passion for great service, always wanting to go above and beyond what the guest would expect
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then get in touch!
If you are keen to discuss the details further please apply today or send your cv to jameslongfield@Corecruitment.com
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks time please assume you have not been successful. However don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Tweet us @COREcruitment
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!