Role: Catering Operations Managers
Our client is a well-established Catering Company who operate at a variety of venues across Ireland. They are expecting a period of growth and looking bring in a real Catering Operations star who can oversee multiple contracts and lead the group through any growth.
- To ensure the efficient and effective delivery of catering operations and designated services to multiple clients
- To deliver the highest possible standard of food with the resources available and within budget.
- Effective management of the team to ensure the delivery of both qualitative and quantitative results
- Manage the Catering Operation with the available resources within budget and to achieve sales and GP targets.
- To actively seek and identify opportunities and innovation for business growth & development with focus on latest food trends and best practices.
- Motivate, coach and train staff to perform to the highest standards
- Ensure hospitality is produced to the highest possible standard and is delivered to the agreed specification.
- Proven track record in a similar business and local market
- Proven experience within a high-volume catering environment.
- Strong commercial and business acumen.
- Strong financial understanding and demonstrable budgetary control and results orientated.
- Experienced leader with excellent people skills and positive attitude.
- Self-motivated and innovative.
- We need someone who is energetic, loves what they do and passionate about the events industry.
- Must be able to lead a team, liaise with clients, be organized and manage their time well.
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!