Chief Commercial Officer – Hotel Group
Salary: £110k – £120k + package
Objective / Purpose:
This role contributes to the company goals and values by working to deliver hotel performance by promoting and expanding the company’s commercial activities that will generate and grow sustainable revenue. The CCO will report directly to the CEO and will be an integral member of the Executive Committee.
Areas of Responsibility:
Primary areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to the following:
- Developing and implementing commercial strategies for the hotel portfolio
- Leading the Sales, Revenue Management, Marketing and Procurement departments
- Monitoring performance of commercial activities using key metrics
- Leading and motivating the commercial team to achieve the highest levels of profit and service
- Contributing to the development of the company strategy and deliver on all relevant aspects
- Management of owners and investor relationships to ensure maximum satisfaction
- Challenging key stakeholders to exceed expectations
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement
- Delivering the highest return for shareholders by ensuring the hotels are operated in the most productive and efficient manner possible
- Encouraging best practice in all areas
- Accountable for the success of all new openings in terms of leading the commercial team
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities desired:
To perform this role successfully, an individual must have experience achieving desired result(s) in their areas of responsibility at senior executive level.
- Currently be in a similar position with extensive experience in the field of Sales, Revenue Management and Marketing
- Demonstrated implementing and executing commercialized strategy
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- Be able to challenge the business and deliver exceptional results
- Strong leadership skills as well as an enthusiastic team spirit
- Incisive analytical skills, with an excellent problem recognition and resolution skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Minimum of 7+ years of relevant work experience in similar title and/or scope of responsibility
- Experience in hospitality industry is advantageous but not mandatory
- Experienced, insightful and resourceful in the art of yielding a hotel, distribution channel management and technology, market mix optimization, sales as well as online marketing/brand strategy and vision
- Experience in a fast paced /high change / growing company
- Possess a valid driver’s license
Interested in this great challenge? Contact Beatrice with your updated CV
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!