Chief Engineer- 5 Star Hotel
My client is a leading five star hotel and they are now looking for a Chief Engineer to oversee all their maintenance and construction around the island!
• Manage ground-up projects including programming, design, entitlements, bidding, permitting and construction management.
• Proficient at managing 3 – 5 star resort developments, renovation, repositioning, ground up projects and overseeing client team.
• Achieve the overall business objectives of the Projects Division, including briefing, design, contracts, procurement logistics & warehousing, budgets, engineering, construction, handover and feedback;
• Create, maintain and lead a team as needed;
• Experience working in the Caribbean a MUST
• Bachelors Degree in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management would be preferred
• Minimum 10 years direct work experience in a project management capacity, proven in all aspects of design development, implementation and handover
• Minimum 5 years of resort experience
• Strong familiarity with project management and collaborative software
• Experience in resort operations or construction a benefit
• Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, solution based collaborative environment is essential.
If you’ve always wanted to work in Paradise- please send your resume to email@example.com today!
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!