Commis Chef – Hotel in Belgium
Who are we looking for?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, career driven Commis Chef to join the friendly team. The current menus are full of creativity, imagination and a determination to be the best dining destination in the area. The food is imaginative, exciting, generous and all prepared on property using as much regional, seasonal & traceable produce as is possible.
What will the role involve?
- Assist the team in the day to day running of the kitchen.
- Train and develop around different sections of the kitchen.
- As Commis Chef demonstrate passion and commitment to prepare food of the highest quality.
- Possess the ability to work under pressure as a Commis Chef and have strong organisational skills.
Duties and Responsibility:
- Assist and support the head chef and sous chef in all aspects of food preparation
- Insure that all dishes are prepared as directed by the Head Chef/Sous Chef
- To assist in the development and planning of menus, including future food trends and be passionate about developing new styles of service and concepts in the location.
- To carry out the smooth and efficient running of your section as appropriate.
- Enforces safety, health and hygiene standards in the kitchen as directed by your head chef
- Troubleshoots any problems that may arise in the kitchen
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!