Corporate Executive Chef – Dubai Based but with Travel!
Excellent opportunity for a European trained Exec Head Chef to take on this exciting role – must have multi-unit experience and could suit a branded restaurant background.
This Corporate Exec Chef role will be looking after restaurants and cafes across the GCC region, and needs to be able to travel to Saudi too - overall travel is expected around 5-7 days per month.
The Executive Chef will be responsible for the day to day operation and culinary standards for the outlets. This will include: seasonal menu changes; overseeing the operational management of the kitchen; budgeting, forecasting, resource planning, waste management and the Training and development of the team. This is not a creative role as development taken care of by the R&D team so more of a Kitchen Management or Brand Chef position.
The incumbent will also be responsible for development of policies and procedures to enhance and measure quality; support major catering events and develop a safe working environment.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Minimum Associates degree in Baking and Pastry Arts or equivalent tertiary qualifications.
- First class people skills and the ability to lead and communicate effectively across a multi-national, multi-cultural environment.
- Positive, enthusiastic, self-motivated professional.
- Organised and demonstrates good planning skills.
- At least 5-7 years’ experience in an Executive or Head Chef role.
- Outstanding leadership skills
- Business acumen to manage multi-unit operations.
- GCC Experience is essential.
- Fluent in English (spoken Arabic is a plus)
Salary package Offered:
AED30-35,000 all included
Unfortunately only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!