Culinary Director - Kuwait
The Culinary Director Operations- provides food and beverage operation oversight and support to a business comprised of owned and franchise restaurants across the GCC.
This individual is directly overseeing culinary training, menu development for new build full service restaurants and home-grown restaurant concepts. Key areas of focus are leading and managing kitchen design, OS&E specifications, menu and recipe development, recruiting and training of culinary talent. Additionally, this role supports fiduciary performance responsibility for culinary operations including all relevant cost metrics. This position also leads the Culinary Management Training Program across the region.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job using with or without some other combination of knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Experience in food & beverage business development and operations.
- Experience in project management.
- Analytical and written communications skills, problem solving and presentation.
- Ability to understand and apply principals of all Food & Beverage metrics of measurement.
- Strong diagnostic and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong leadership and teaching skills.
- Understands the accounting and supply chain functions.
- Good computer skills.
- Diverse international and regional cuisine cooking techniques.
KD3200-3500 dependent upon experience plus excellent bonus scheme, incentives, medical, flights etc
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!