Customer Care Representative- Temp to Perm
My client is a well-known healthy retail restaurant concept that has a large customer following especially in New York City. Working in their wholesale division they are looking for someone to manage the whole Customer Service function- a very important role for a company that truly puts their customers first.
- · Answer all inquiries and requests- large call volume
- · Generate sales leads
- · Ensure all customers are extremely satisfied
- · Process all sales orders and invoices
- · Build rapport with all customers
- · Liaise with commissary including organising inventory, picking and rotation
- · Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- · Take the extra mile to engage customers
- · Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- · Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- · Familiarity with CRM / invoicing systems and practices
- · Excellent communication and presentation skills
- · Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- · College degree or equivalent work / life experience
Please send your resume to Sharlene Cross today!
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!