Deputy General Manager for Resort in the Midlands
Salary: £40,000 + Bonus
You will work closely with the Resort Director and;
- Be responsible for the effective operational management of the estate
- Exceed the revenue and Guest satisfaction targets.
- Be responsible for multiple projects across the resort
- Develop and coach a team of successful and ambitious managers
The right candidate
The Hotel Deputy Manager is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you must possess the following qualifications, attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follows:
- A degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years in a Senior / Executive Management position in a Hotel, Holiday Park or Resort
- Strong commercial acumen
- Experience in managing budgets, revenue proposals and forecasting results
- In-depth knowledge of the hotel / leisure / service sector
- Be passionate about the operation with a hands-on attitude
- Strong leadership skills to effectively manage and motivate the team to achieve high level of perform and exceed targets
- Accountable and resilient
- Ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of the hotel property management systems
- Team player thriving in the continuous development of his/her team
Interested in this great challenge?
Contact Lara@corecruitment.com with your updated CV
At COREcruitment we are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at COREcruitment or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!