Our client is currently seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join their hospitality division
Duties of the Digital Marketing Manager:
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
- Managing the redesign of the company website
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
Skills and Experience:
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and so on
- 3+ Years in a similar position
- Development experience would be a real advantage
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to sheila@Corecruitment.com
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get int ouch!
Tweet us @COREcruitment
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!