Digital Marketing Manager- Media
Part-Time (potential to go FT)
$Competitive + Commission
We are currently representing a two major media companies. Both are acclaimed industry print publications that have been around for 40+ years. They’re continuous expanding and they’re now looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team and be involved heavily with senior management.
This role will start off part time however, for the right person and as this company grows this role will switch to full time.
The Digital Media / Audience Management Specialist / Office Administrator performs a very important role in both companies, ensuring the efficient daily running of the business in print, online and on social media. This role ensures the rest of the team have the tools to do their jobs correctly and in a timely manner.
- Digital marketing management
- Digital advertising sales
- Social media – development, changing views into subscribers… increasing our audience numbers monetizing our social media, converting online views to $$$
- Website development, improvement and management
- Managing circulation services – print subscriptions, online users, two magazine subscription lists
- Managing email blasts – liaising with clients, understanding privacy requirements
- Event management for all conferences and events
- Attending tradeshows, taking photos, doing video interviews and linking all to social media and online content
- General office admin duties such as greeting visitors, mail management and general clerical and administrative support to the team
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 3 years of professional experience in Marketing
- A degree or diploma in Business, Communications or Marketing
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Experience using WordPress, Google Analytics, Google AdWords Editor and Bing Ads Editor.
- Strong knowledge of social media sites, including Facebook, Instagram, Google+, LinkedIn and Twitter
- CRM software experience (i.e. Maximizer)
- Knowledge of QuickBooks Accounting program
- Highly motivated, organized, an effective communicator and a team player
Please send your resume to Sharlene@corecruitment.com today!
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!