Director of Finance – Restaurant group- London
- Oversee group of Financial Controllers who carry out the day to day accounting, payroll, accounts, accounts receivable and other responsibilities for the European Company-owned Division.
- Ensuring the European Controller team is compliant with the accounting policies and procedures under both US GAAP and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Support the European Controller team to ensure that each legal entity is compliant in: Value-added tax (VAT), Payroll tax,
- Operating licenses, corporate governance, intercompany transaction record keeping, and other related areas required to operate within the different European jurisdictions (currently 12 countries).
- Report results from monthly review of financial reports to VP of Finance
- Prepare financial statements for various legal entities’ reporting requirements including the stand-alone statutory financial statements in the UK, and supporting the EU Controllers in local statutory reporting.
- Coordinate external and internal audit activities.
- Development and mentoring of the European Controller team.
- Coordinate with Tax and Treasury functions to ensure the business is able to efficiently manage repayments of intercompany debt and payment of dividends and royalties, while being compliant with local regulations.
- Coordinate operations between departments between the European Division and the US Corporate headquarters.
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Fully Qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- 10+ years of relevant work experience (leisure, travel, hospitality, retail or related)
- Strong US GAAP knowledge; IFRS knowledge
- Possess the business presence and acumen to deal with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong supervisory skills with ability to develop others.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Ability to travel (25%+)
Please note the restaurant industry experience is essential.
Interested in this role? If so, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please connect with me on LinkedIn so we can keep in touch!
Please check our website for all live roles www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!