Director of Marketing £Excellent
Are you a Marketing professional working in the hospitality / Retail market in London/UK?
Would you like to be part of something big?
Are you looking for a new challenge and ready to move away from your comfort zone?
Do you tick the following boxes?
- London/UK based currently and able to relocate
- Have held a Head of or Director role
- Creative and Technical in ability
- Flexible with a can-do attitude
- Brand Strategy, Campaigns, Event Promotion, Digital Marketing and PR experience
The Director of Marketing will share narrative through storytelling, marketing, public speaking and PR. This is a highly creative role
You will be creative and able to share the story through avenues including new media (social/digital) and traditional marketing.
If you like the idea of setting new ground and growing something from the get go, this could be for you!
Duties will include development and implementation of brand strategy and development of the marketing strategy including campaigns, event promotion, digital marketing and PR.
• Develop brand strategy alongside company guidelines
• Ongoing assessment of the market place
• Instigate general brand awareness
• Develop marketing campaign for initial opening
• Develop social media campaigns
• Website development and content – member and public facing
• Partnerships strategy and implementation
• Members event coverage & promotion
• Marketing launch plan
• Sales marketing strategy for new site
• PR/Editorial coverage
• Management of marketing budget
• Recruitment of marketing team
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!