Duty Manager – Luxury Newquay Hotel
We are looking for a creative and dynamic individual, thinking out of the box and keen to develop a strong team culture within a challenging and rewarding environment.
This position would suit either an experienced Duty Manager / EAM or a candidate in a Management position within the Front Office Division looking to take the next step forward into management.
This is a key role within the team that will act as a support to the Line Manager. We are seeking an experienced hospitality professional, passionate about providing great service to guest and supporting the growth of the property.
DUTY MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and implement a great work culture while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude at all times,
- Continuously offer a genuinely warm welcome to all guests and ensuring client satisfaction throughout stay
- Ensure that all reservations, data, key information and guests bills are entered correctly in the systems
- Ensure calls and emails are answered quickly and efficiently at all time
- Take ownership and action of any problems that may arise
- Liaise with all other departments to ensure efficient service and client satisfaction at all time
- Record and report any feedback and comments
- Keep all public areas, front and back office areas clean and tidy at all times
- Report maintenance and housekeeping requirements
- Support other departments when needed
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Be trustworthy and diligent and have a “can do attitude”
- Go the Extra Mile and be passionate about what you do
- Display a degree of tact and diplomacy
- You’ll be hands on, love a challenge, will always be curious about new ideas and focused on developing a culture that others will embrace.
- Displays a pleasant and cheerful disposition to guests and employees
- Have the ability to assimilate information quickly
- Be able to clearly communicate to guest, Management and employees alike
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be fully conversant in all legal and operational procedures within a Hotel
Interested in this great challenge? Contact Lara@corecruitment.com with your updated CV
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!