EVENTS CO-ORDINATOR – AMAZING SOCIAL ENTERTAINMENT CONCEPT
BOUNCE is a ground-breaking social entertainment concept with two established London venues situated in Farringdon and Old Street and a fledgling venue in Chicago, USA. Each beautifully designed venue features 17 ping pong tables (including the London 2012 Olympic final table), an open counter restaurant with a modern European inspired menu, fantastic DJs and a stunning full cocktail bar that takes centre stage.
With three highly successful venues and enormous plans for UK and global growth, Bounce are recruiting for a Events Co-Ordinator to join the success story!
- The effective organisation and co-ordination of private room parties, boardroom and conferencing events
- Liaising with clients on the day of their bookings to go over running orders to exceed guest expectations
- To construct and communicate function sheets with internal departments
- To run the entire event, which includes directing the staff
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be the consistent point of contact throughout the production process
- Book any required event supplies, furniture and /or entertainment required
- Actively up-sell the products and facilities of the venue across all departments
- Ensure all necessary paperwork is completed to strict deadlines
- Effective communication with operational management throughout the event process ensuring management have a full understanding of client requirements
- Regular and effective communication with event sales team to receive a complete understanding and handover of planned events
- To delegate and ensure event staff are completing their duties
- Manage the entire room which includes the control of music, lighting and other technical equipment
- Ensure all issues reported by operations team that affected a guests visit are raised through the appropriate channels to ensure that customer care standards are maintained and exceeded
- Computer literate with at least one years’ experience organising events
- A sales driven individual with an outgoing, bubbly personality
- Exceptional time-management skills – planning and diplomatically managing the expectations of others
- A highly organised, focused and resourceful individual
- Great interpersonal skills - to be able to communicate effectively and build rapport with others
- Customer service – a natural understanding of genuine customer service
- Proven financial acumen
- Conference operations experience
- Knowledge of event CRM systems
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!