Position : Event Production Manager
Location: Sonoma, CA
Salary: $50,000 - $70,000
My client is looking for an awesome Event Production Manager to provide guests with a knowledgeable service of their food and beverage offering. The candidate will report to the Director of Catering.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct site visits to the venue to ensure necessary equipment, materials and planning are in place and consultations are arranged with clients as needed or directed.
- Create and revise event proposals
- Maintain database to accurately enter and maintain event and client information
- Support, manage and train support service staff.
- Oversee floor and provide help where needed.
- Respond to guest requests and communicate to Event Sales Manager.
- Extensive food and beverage knowledge
- Oversee closing of events
- Must have a valid California driver’s license and clean driving record
- Be able to provide or complete Management Food Handler Certification
- Must be able to work efficiently in a high pressured and demanding environment
- Physical demands require the candidate to be able to lift 40 pounds and repeatedly ascend and descend a flight of stairs
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!