Executive Head Chef – Gastro Pub - Greenwich, London - £50,000
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Who will you be working for?
A newly refurbished gastro pub which has been recently purchased by an independent pub group. The site is in a premium location and boasts a roof top bar, function rooms, restaurant and uniquely designed basement bar. They offer a seasonal fresh food menu which attracts a diverse range of clientele.
They are now seeking an Executive Head chef with experience of working in a high-volume site to lead their talented team.
We are looking for a chef that:
- Has experience of working in a high volume, fresh food kitchen
- Loves cooking and leading a brigade from the front
- Seeking a new challenge and determined to succeed
- Passionate about training and developing their team
- Happy to work closely with the senior management team
- Overall responsibility for daily operations in the kitchen
- Liaising with purchasing companies for food orders
- Maintaining or raising the profit margins on food
- Producing menus and new dishes
- Managing, training and recruiting a brigade of chefs
Does this sound like you?
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to tawana@Corecruitment.com
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks’ time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get int ouch!
Tweet us @COREcruitment
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!