FRONT OFFICE MANAGER – HOTEL IN PARIS ROISSY-CDG AIRPORT
Salary: €2200 - €2300 per month (brut basic) + transport and meal allowance
Must speak French and English
Must have 1 years at Reception Manager level
Experience working with French Labour Laws
Busy hotel in the Paris Roissy-CDG airport area looking for an experience Reception Manager or Front of House Manager to join this dynamic team.
We are looking for a hands-on individual with an excellent presentation, stable career and a minimum of 1 year at management level within Front of House.
The main duties will be:
- Work closely with the General Manager i
- Coordinate all activities, operations and running of the Front Office Department
- Hands-on leadership approach to the management of the team
- Ensure quality and efficiency in the all the procedures
- Monitor customer feedbacks and take immediate action when necessary
- Implement and develop training program for the FOH team
- Set up and maintain a high level of personal service and guest recognition
- Liaise with Airline Crew and other groups staying at the hotel
- Continue the development and implementation of SOPs and activities to motivate the team and maximize revenue possibilities.
- To have a high level of product knowledge of the Hotel and the local area.
- Assist and support in achieving Hotel and Departmental goals and objectives
Interested in this great challenge? Contact Beatrice with your updated CV
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!