Facilities Event Assistant - London - £24,000
Role: Facilities Event Assistant
Amazing opportunity to be part of a dynamic and exciting company
If you’re looking to step up your career, this is the perfect professional home. You’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses and be part of a global and expanding team.
- Work with the events team ensuring all events are successfully supported.
- Ensure planned preventative and reactive tasks are completed
- Perform conference room furniture set-ups & Regularly work with external contractors.
- Be a good problem solver
- Provide support for guests, visitors and employees.
- Assists with the coordination and booking for events, including working with internal booking systems.
- Liaise with the client during the event to proactively action any last-minute requests
- Carry out quality audits of all event spaces
- Seek to continuously improve processes, systems and overall client satisfaction
- Work with the internal Task system to keep track of all requested Facilities work and close out actions according to SLAs.
- Work as part overall FM team on facilities related tasks including first line fix, post room support, small painting works, replacement of light bulbs and manual handling
Interested in this great challenge? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated CV to have a Confidential chat! Or feel free to call on 02077902666
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!