Facilities Manager – Luxury Hotel in Maidenhead
We are looking for an experience Maintenance Manager / Facilities Manager from a Hotel background to led the Maintenance team of this luxury hotel.
Facilities comprise luxury bedrooms, restaurants & Bar, conference & functions rooms, spa with swimming Pool.
We are looking for an all-rounded individual that will be able to plan long term maintenance project as well as fixing immediate issues.
We are looking for a hands-on manager well versed in all basic maintenance and repairs work, painting and with knowledge and experience of health and safety procedures; risk assessment and budget control.
Ideally from a Hotel or Property Management background.
Key requirement / technical skills
- ONC/HNC or City and Guilds Building Services (or similar)
- Good working experience of building services and controls (mechanical and electrical) is desired
- Knowledge of BMS controls and heating and air conditioning equipment is desired
- Working knowledge of general equipment functioning to include: Basic plumbing, painting; carpentry, electrical, TV controls; Heating and air conditioning equipment
- Problem solving ability
- Previous experience across general trade area e.g. plumbing; carpenter, painting
- Previous hotel experience is necessary.
- Good communication skills at all level
- Customer service orientated
- Computer literate
If this is you please apply with your updated CV today.
At COREcruitment we are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at COREcruitment or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
At COREcruitment we operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge? click here to send your CV - you could earn up to £500!
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!