Facilities Manager- Remote Site
4 weeks on/ 4 weeks off
£70,000-75,000 + Bonus + Expat Benefits
DECEMBER START DATE
My client operates multiple large oil and gas sites in Kazakhstan and they are now looking for a strong Facilities Manager to oversee one of their sites. They need this person on board in December, so please only apply if you can be available at this time.
• To manage team (group) employees on fulfilling complex project
• Ensure performing work in high level, in timely manner and in high technical level
• Control quality and timely preparing technical documentation, compliance with standards and technical conditions of accepted equipment for project, componentry items and materials
• Plan and coordinate team (group) works on designing separate items of project or separate works and control conducting assign targets with each executor
• Adhere to health, safety and security procedures of the Client and Company, including Incident Reporting, Risk Management and Emergency Procedures.
• Adhere to all relevant Financial, HSE & Quality Management System procedures and Work Instructions.
- · Relevant Engineering Degree (Mechanical or Electrical)
- · Previous experience working on a remote site
- · Desired work experience in operations and maintenance of facilities/ utilities equipment
- · Experience in Project estimating and execution
- · Confident on computers
- · Awareness of latest technological standards in the field of Electrical, Mechanical and Instrumental Engineering
- · Extensive knowledge and experience to safely and correctly use testing instruments and accurately interpret parameters obtained
- · Can perform and lead Mechanical and Electrical technicians in preventative and corrective maintenance work order requests and project works
To apply for this opportunity- please send your resume to Sharlene Cross!
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!