Facilities Manager with Health & Safety – Hotel Group
Head office based in London
Salary: £35000 + bonus and benefits
We are looking for an experienced Facilities Manager / Health & Safety Manager to join this expanding hotel Group.
From a Hotel background you must be and expert in Quality, Compliance and Health & Safety and lead the strategic planning as well as the day-to-day operation of this group.
Must have an all-round understanding of the facilities and previous experience with new opening, refurbishment as well as day-to-day maintenance.
You will be in charge of the existing portfolio as well as the future openings.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Building and ground maintenance
- Legal Compliance, equipment and appliances
- H&S and Fire Safety training
- Compliance Calendar
- Planning and Proactive Maintenance Calendar
- Review maintenance cost
- Operational refit management once signed off
- Health & Safety
- Procurement and contract management
- Conduct all H&S audits at hotels (once a year)
Key requirement / technical skills
- Previous experience in a Health & Safety role is a must
- Qualification including NEBOSH or IOSH is mandatory
- Previous experience in auditing Hotel or similar facilities
- Great organisation and strong planning
- Able to set and manage budget and support cost reduction across the group
- Problem solving ability
- Previous hotel experience is necessary.
- Good communication skills at all level
- Customer service orientated
- Computer literate
- Mobile and flexible to travel
If this is you please apply with your updated CV today.
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!