Field Sales Manager-FMCG International foodservice provider!
£35,000-£40,000 + competitive commission & package
Due to expansion, a brilliant opportunity has arisen for a confident, ambitious and focused individual Field Sales Manager.
My client is looking for an experienced Field Sales/Regional Sales Development Manager, to manage and develop the capability or their Area Sales Managers team.
The ideal candidate must have a proven track record of generating revenue and sales through leading and developing sales teams. A background in foodservice or wholesale would be beneficial.
- Bring a real passion to succeed with excellent management skills to facilitate your respective regional teams and to ensure delivery of budgeted margin performance.
- Need to have the skills required to successfully lead, manage and develop your teams with greater emphasis on training your individual team members to become high performing individuals and collectively, a high performing sales team.
- Be on the job training as this features highly within this role with a greater emphasis on spending time in the field with your team members.
- Also need to be a strong communicator and influencer to help facilitate the growth of this sector via the wholesale sale teams within both telesales and field sales.
- Suitable candidates will create a great team environment, not only with your direct reports, but also within the depot field sales teams.
My client is an established premier specialised foodservice provider and one of the largest globally with reputable clients across the world. Specialising in sectors including pubs, hotels, hospitality, leisure, healthcare and universities.
Interested in this challenge - send your CV to email@example.com
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website: www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!