Field based customer business manager
Key Responsibilities, scope for decision making, KPI’s
- Develop and maintain a matrix of contacts across the Customer
- Sell products and plans to the Customer
- Execute the Joint Business Plan with the Customer
- Ensure all admin associated with the Customer is delivered to a high standard. This would include Promotional Proposals, Invoicing, Debt Management
- Develop a deep understanding of execution levers in the Customer
- Working with Category and Shopper, execute the Commercial Plan in the Customer using all appropriate levers to create maximum brand impact
- Where appropriate, utilise Field Sales to deliver execution targets in Customer outlets
- Working with Supply Chain to ensure the right levels of stock availability at all times
- With the Controller develop an annual Customer plan to meet and exceed target KPIs (see below)
- Forecasting all volume and working spend in line with agreed commercial calendar and customer activation
- Delivery of the Customer volume, net sales and GP delivery within month, quarter and year
- Actualisation of working spend in line with Customer invoicing to ensure accurate reflection of the Customer’s financial position
- Monthly review and analysis of Customer performance versus plan and prior year
- Regular communication of financial position of the Customer to Controller, Head of Channel and Finance with recommendations on how to improve
- Regular evaluation of trade spends to ensure target levels of ROI are being met
- Regular evaluation of execution spends (Shopper and Field) to ensure target ROI is being met
Qualifications and Professional Experience
- Degree educated or equivalent.
- Understanding of how an Account Manager/Buyer relationship functions.
- Broad business knowledge and market understanding.
- Experience of building relationships at all levels within an external organisation.
- A tenacious and entrepreneurial approach in the role is key to building and sustaining new long-term relationships.
- Financial numeracy to be able to build strategically sound, financially robust proposals that exploit opportunities.
- Strong capability in Excel and experience of TPM and Volume forecasting systems essential
- A good understanding of the FMCG marketplace, its key players and projected market dynamics.
For more information on this or any role please email email@example.com or click apply
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!