Finance Assistant- Wine Business- West London
- Collecting and matching invoices with purchase order and delivery notes
- Nominal and departmental coding and entering the invoices/credit notes onto the sage.
- Maintenance of suppliers’ ledger with up to date information.
- Monthly suppliers’ statements reconciliation.
- Distribute invoices for authorization
- Prepare weekly payment run report
- Credit control
- Petty cash expenses, business expenses and credit card expenses recording.
- Assist in preparation of timely reports
- Filing the invoices/credit notes, statements, and other documents
- Ad hoc duties
We are looking for an individual who is:
- In a similar role
- Experienced in a customer facing industry,
- Proficient in excel with experience of high level data input
- Microsoft Navision experience
- Proactive, result orientated and ambitious with integrity and high attention to detail
- Positive “can-do” attitude
Interested in this role? If so, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please connect with me on LinkedIn so we can keep in touch!
Please check our website for all live roles www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!