Finance Manager- Hospitality Industry
Our client is an international restaurant group with an amazing concept and company culture. They are currently expanding in the American market and looking for a Senior Accountant to join their team in Washington DC.
If you’re looking to join a company that is dynamic, forward thinking then please keep reading!
- · Ensure that the accounts are kept in accordance with accounting and tax rules, from the registering of accounting documents to the presentation of balance sheets and other legal declarations.
- · Prepare financial information for the consolidation in accordance with group rules and deadlines.
- · Actively participate in the monthly reporting in accordance with group rules and deadlines.
- · Monitor and Guarantee Monthly and semi-annual closings for all US entities in respect of group and legal procedures and deadlines
- · To follow up on all tax filing (property, income, unemployment) in liaison with external counsels
- · Payroll for the whole operation
- · Relevant qualifications within finance or accounting
- · Experience within the hospitality industry
- · French language is a HUGE ADVANTAGE
- · Extremely motivated, self-starter
- · Someone who thrives in a high volume environment
- · Excellent communication skills
If you have what it takes, please send your CV through to Sharlene@corecruitment.com today!
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!