Finance Manager- Serviced Apartments- West London - Up to £35k
We are looking to recruit an experienced Finance Manager to maintain the financial records for the operations and assist in the preparation of monthly financial accounts for filling across the group.
- Oversee and monitor the transfer of information from the PMS into Sage and Excel, depending on the property.
- Oversee and monitor transfer of information from F&B systems, including GiveX, into SAGE
- Ensure that the revenue reconciles with Sage revenue.
- Check commission statements from customer introducers, agents.
- Regular bank reconciliations.
- Manage the process for creditor payments: checking, recording, obtaining authorisations and arranging payment of supplier invoices.
- Operate weekly, bi-weekly and monthly payroll using the Sage payroll and other systems for different business units.
- Assist in the preparation of VAT returns.
- Responsibility for the maintenance and accuracy of the general ledger.
- Regular reconciliation of all accounts.
- Month end processes and journal entries.
- Produce monthly management accounts.
- Systems and reporting improvements
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- 3+ years of experience in the hotel sector carrying out wide range of financial operations.
- Part or fully qualified ACCA, ACA or similar UK qualification.
If you are keen to discuss the details further please apply today or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!